can you get pregnant after getting your tubes tied and burned ?
I had my tubes tied and burned almost 3 years ago. Now I have missed almost two periods. I have the cramping, lower back aches, hot and cold spells, mood swings. Everything for a period but nothing is happening. Can I be pregnant ? Or do you have a idea on what is going on ? I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. But I can't wait. i am going nuts waitting. Can you help me out on some answers ?
LOL! I would freak out too! I hope all is well for you and your job...! :-)
I have my tubes tied for a year now but im missing periods have the belly and the morning sickness but dont have insurence wat can i do
im 39 and have three kids 23,22 and 17 now i want another baby but i cut and burned., what can i do i really want another baby every one saying i am crazy but this is what i want., comments please and how much is it
Its not crazy cause iv missed my period now for 2 weeks had my tubes tied in 2008 and now i'm pregnant my boobs are sore and i have a little belly my feet are swollen and nausa and cravings its very possible to get pregnant its 1 to 5 years after tubes tied that there is a chance to get pregnant cause the tubes loosen up over time and mine are cut tied and burned
I got my tubes tied and burned after having my 2nd son. Both my boys were. Preemies. My body couldn't handle pregnancy towards the end and it would make me animic and all my bllod platlits would drop way to low. So my doc advised and my mother in law that's a nurse for obgyn, to get my tubed tied. I didn't want to tie my tubes, cause I am only 26 and still wanted a little girl. But did cause I didn't want to take the chance of leaving my loved ones early. Well now its been 9 weeks since my son was born. I only bleed for 2 weeks after I had my son, and not very heavey bleeding either. So now for 7 weeks I haven't had a period. My husbands worried that I could be pregnant due to we didn't wait 6 weeks afterwards to have sex. Could I be pregnant?
But how likely is it after having the procedure done?..Ive had mine done the same way as you since February 2011..and it implanted in your uterus?
Hello if you told me i be writing on this blog and reading all the letters post I think your crazy for suggesting it. But Here goes my story I am 48 a mother of two daughter's 28, and 24 after my youngest was born I had my tubes tied due to complication from my pregnancy. Well now at 48 I am in a new marriage with a great man who i very fertile he has five grown children. he is the love of my life. i said God blessed me with my soul mate, we joke around and say if we had meet and waited on the Lord our fabulous seven would be ours together. Actually he says I would be their mother and course he would be all of their father. I do love him now I find my self questioning pregnancy or menopause? Well by breast are growing again and are very tender to the touch. I had a small bumpy bumps around the nipples. I also had a small discharge. Tummy is swollen and and now i missed my period. I took a pregnancy test just after my breast hurt to the touch. It was negative. I still am so confused I think I am pregnant, Dr appointment on the 8th of November. Wish me luck.... i love my Hubby either way God is in control. I kinda hope I am.
I am divorced with three grown children from that marriage.  I have fallen madly in love with a guy who don't have children.  I had my tubes tied after my third child.  Thought I was finished with having children.  Since the divorce, no man has ever aroused me like the guy I am with now.  There is a age difference, I am 50 and he is 39.  We have discussed the possibility that a child would be perfect.  I have a lot of things going on, and that is sometimes I miss my period and I think that it could be I am pregnant or menopause.  What am I to do?
i had 4 c section the youngest is 10  i finally found the right man but tied and burn all i could do is have faith to have another one the lord nows best in him i trust
I had a baby 11 mos ago my tubes where tie about 2 years ago I had the baby boy on dec.. 21 2012  I found out I was pregnant oct.12 2012 I had no I deal I was pregnant my family doc said I was not pregnant  we did all the tests . I was told I could not have any more kids well I had about 2 mos to get ready and it was worth it my miracle baby.  Carla mtvernon,mo
Ok i just had a baby 3 months ago and i got my tube taken out but me and my husband didnt wait 6 weeks to have sex i have not started my period i have been feeling sick alot and mood swings and eatting alot more and im creaving weird stuff so i dont know if im prego or not
I had my tubes tied when I was 25 now I'm 34 an want to know if I could still get with child without getting a my tubes reversed
I got my tubes tied a year ago and I don't have any sharp pain and my period is only three days light all three days
i am 52 year old i got one child and 4 step kids,, and 8 grandkids,,, i have my tube tire and burn,, can i get preg  in 13 years,, i goign though the change
i need help from some one ,,let me know if i could  get a other child,, i like to ahve aothe rone, but i am getting to old and, i am on some meds... please some one answer it
I had complications after my youngest child was born and the dr was determined I get a tubal. I have been with my present husband for 8 years now and he has no children. I was wondering if this clinic was expensive and if you found help to assist you. Please contact me at ***@****. Thanks
I want to have more kids with the new boyfriend but 7 years ago I had my tubes burned after I had my 6 kid how do I go bout having more kids
The doctor would def tell you if your tubed are burned as that for them is a very serious offense. Unless you specifically asked for your tubes to be tied and burned they will always be just tied. Sorry if this response is long overdue and I am sure you have gotten alot of feedback. But have a BLESSED DAY!
I heard $5,000.00. The same cost for having a boob job! I checked!
I'm getting married next July and mt husband tobe does not have any kids of his own and I have 2 wonderful kids and we both want one of our own I had my tubes tied and burned 3yrs ago and every time we think were pregnant and were not cause I always get my period but the funny thing is I have the symptoms of being pregnant and the tests r negitive so what can i do so I can give my new husband a kids of his own cause I want another one myself so I need help since were low income and dont have much money for anything eles so can u please help us!!!
hi im in the same situation as you and it is so depressing but I would love to speak with you more on this topic please email me at ***@****. I pray daily and regert my decision I made when I was so young.
I had my tubs tied three years ago and I am a month late an it is march an I still have not started. I took a test and it said that I was not pregnant. I normally start around the same time every month which is the 20th or 22. What  do I do
i know how you feel i have a wounder full husband now and we want to have a baby but i cant my ex husband raped me and i did not wan to have anouther baby with him so i got my tubes brunt and tied it ***** big time i pray to the lord every day to bless me and my new husband
You know you can get pregnant after your tubes are tied and burned I know a lot of people who have gotten pregnant. I am a women who is 49 I am  pregnant and this is my  husband first two so I know God can and he will give you the desire of  your heart. Just wait you will see what the Lord Almighty can do for you.
Hey how r u, My name is Tina and is also looking to get my tudes reversed, and live in tennessee,would u mind pass on my information about the doctor please,Thank
HI my name is Priscilla and me and my husband have 4 Beautiful children 3 girls and 1 Handsome son the last one was a boy in 2006. We thought we would not want anymore so we made the biggies mistake of getting my tubs tied Just found out today that they just did not tied them they also burn and clipped it I am very sad right now. I was 25 years old when I got it done. We would love to know if I could come out pregnant? Me and my husband pray that one day God will bless us with a BABY.
You can get a reversal performed but it often isn't successful, and leaves scar tissue, which means you are much more likely to have an ectopic pregnancy. It is often better for you to try IVF where they place the fertilised eggs back in your uterus at the right point in your cycle. There are no guarantees that you can become pregnant, that is why you are told when you get your tubes tied that it is a permanent form of birth control. Why don't you go see an OandG doctor and get some advice if you are serious about having another child? Good luck.
I,know how you feel,I,was married before my first marriage was horriable.I,decided to have my tubes,tied,cut,and burnt,thats because he had me talked into it.I,regret having it done,beacause Im married to a wonderful man,and I,cant have any kids.I,take it very personal,and it does bother me a lot!!!! I,pray that GOD,will give me my gratest desire.GOD BLESS,and I,will pray for you,and your husband!!!!!
I had my tube tied and I had them tied four months ago and I can tell you I had a cyst on my ovarie and I got pregnant and lost the babys but there is a change
I had my tubes tied six years ago. I'm late for my period and took two at home pregnancy tests and they both were positive!! All the sites I've looked at makes it sound like it's very unlikely. Is there a possibility they could be wrong?
If the pregnancy tests came back positive, I would go see a doctor for confirmation.  It sounds like you are pregnant.

Good luck! :)
I'm 38 yrs old my fiance is 27 yrs old and my tubes are tied cut and burned and i want to have a baby with him cause he does not have none please can someone help me....
I have done the same well I'm bout to get married and me and my fiance want 2 more and my tubes are tied and burnt but I did it 6yrs ago do you know were I can go I don't have the money either
did you have any luck because i am 39 and my husband is 26 and i feel like i am going to loose him if we cant have a child . because he  really wants one and i want one with him . i have two boys from my previous marriage they 18 and 13 .
Hi my name is  ├ętica iam in the same boat just wana know if u had any luck
Hello, I am a 29 year old female that had my tubes tied 6 years ago, have been with my guy for the past 6 years and I really want to get pregnant. we have been trying and it doesn't seem to happen. I have researched what it would cost to have the surgery undone but, i don't have that kind of funds, does anyone have any suggestions or ideas of what I can do? Please if you have any suggestions let me know!!
I don't have any idea.  I believe that really only a doctor could tell you if it's possible with or without the surgery.
Hello my name is latasha and I needed advice well I feel that I'm pregnant but my tubes are tired and I am scared if I go take a test tomorrow and I'm not I will be disappointed but I am having the symptoms and my tubes be tired for eight years now and I tired before but nothing so please help first time posting
Hello Bless48,
In 1994 i had my tubes tied, cut and burned, my 1st child is 23 and my second child is 21. I found the right guy he's 47 and i am 45 he has one child that is 20 and he  wants another child do you think  its possible?
I had my tubes done just over 12 months ago and noe meet love of my life and want to have a baby what can I do to help this happen
I had my tubes done just over 12 months ago and noe meet love of my life and want to have a baby what can I do to help this happen ( jess )
Hello my name Jess I had my tubes tide and cute almost 2 years ago and now wish I didn't as I meet the love of my life that has not had children yet so is there anything I can do to so I can have a baby
Tubal reversal
Can. U dont know i want to kbow to cause i am married to the love of my life and i have 2 kuds by someone else and i want to have kids with him so can we please help me
I'm 35 had my tub done almost 12 yrs ago I remarried and now the only thing missing is a child of our own is there anything that I can do to get pg without having my tub undone I want a child imore then anything and I have been pg sense I had my tubs done lost the baby but have not sense then plz help I'm 6 days last but I did start but it's not like it's always been it's very light what can this mean
What do I need to do
I have my tube cute and burn how can I get pg how do I do it got married n my husband wants a baby
I had my period was kinda off but i keep having cramps and feel nausea in the evenings amd hot flashes smelling weird stuff i had cramping past few months now i dont know whats wrong could i be pregant even tho my tubes was burned
My breast getting a little big and have milk coming out of one of them and my tube tired can i be having a baby i did had a period this month do you think i should wait until next month to see that happen it been 3years sent i had them tired
Can I get pregnant after having my tubes tied and burned? What are my options Im 45 I would do anything
Yes u can have a baby but its not gonna be easy some people can get pregnant like a normal person but then again some people find It very hard
I had my tubes tied 8 years ago but my doctor only burned and clipped one..can I still get pregnant?
I'm 43 and my husband don't have any kids I want to give him a baby I got my tied and burned in 1993 what should I do