can you take ovulation test on clomid? x
hi ive been told you shouldn't take ovulation test's when on clomid is this true? if so why not thanks x
You can use ovulation tests, as long as you wait a few days after you've taken the last pill (which you probably would anyway, since clomid is usually taken earlier in the cycle). The theory is that clomid might cause a false positive on an ovulation test IF taken while you're still on the pills; so it is generally recommended to wait at least 3 days after taking your last clomid pill before starting ovulation tests. Best of luck this month!
thanks hun i had to take 2-5 days of period so i am on day  10 now on the internet it says i should ovulate between the 9th and 14th ov this month so fingers crossed had to negatives so far hopefully its to early for signs x
I just wanted to say best of luck!!! And also to tell you that even though it says you're supposed to ovulate on so and so day don't get discouraged if you don't see a + around that time.  When I was on clomid, cd5-9 it made me ovulate later so keep testing till you see your positive. I usually ovulate on cd 17 and it was cd21 when I got my first positive. :)  Hope this helps some!  :)   Good luck again!! :D
This is my first time taking clomid 50 mg. Ive been taking ovulation tests since day 11 today is day 16 and still no smiley face on my test.. im trying not to get down but im worried about if i never ovualte.. any advice
My advice would be try not to get discouraged.  I know it's easier said than done, but it made me ovulate later and most of the women I know, it made them do the same. Also know that if you ovulate later, your cycle is going to be later.  I went from having 31 days in my cycle to a 35-36 day cycle. I know several days doesnt' seem like that big of a difference, but I"m sure you know, when you're waiting on ovulation even 1 day makes a HUGE difference.  

Have you ever ovulated on your own before?  Sorry for sounding nosey, just curious.  It helps with answers also. :)  Best of luck!! :)
I was on the pill for 4 or 5 months. I just recently went off of it. I started a new pill pack for about a week and we decided to try to get pregnant again so I stopped taking it. 3 days later I got my period. I was wondering how to determine when I will be ovulating...I just had a period during taking the brown pills(last week of pill pack) 2 weeks ago. the cases I'v read up on are anywhere from 2 weeks to a year to get pregnant after you discontinue birth control but there are several cases that get pregnant the first month. We were going to try for a girl so we have to be intimate 3-4 days prior to ovulation day. How can I determine this for sure? Please help.