day 8 iui
hi everyone,im new to this.im 38 i had my first round of iui last thurs 4th august had been taking injections for 7 days (puregon) had the injection of (pregnyl) day before the procedure.im on day 8 now was wondering if its right to be feeling sick like i am this morning, really tired and very tender breasts,cramp like pains now and again but no bleed.i have a pre treatment scan on monday which would be day 11 just in case it doesnt wrk this time.would they be able to tell then if i was pregnant or when could i do a test
thanks caroline

it' hard to say if you are or aren't pregnant.  Sometimes the symptoms are from the meds they give us to make us ovulate.

You could try testing in about 4 days (about day 12), though the best day to test is the day your period is due (15 days after IUI).

Best wishes
Hi Caroline,
I had iui August 4th also and today is my 9dpiui. Weare iui budies!!! :-)
This was my third iui. First positive but chemical pregnancy, second negative, and now I am waiting for my beta day until August 18. I had crumbs for a few days, and my boobs are so painfull since iui. I will try to do home test in a few days.
What is pre tratment scan? I never had this. After each iui they asked me to come for blood test after 2 weeks.
Good luck!!!