fail to get conceive
hi friends,
my age is 24 and my husband is 29 we are trying for baby  since last two years by recent study my husband reports are normal i got to know my left fallopian tube has been blocked and my right tube and uterus are fine and i started taking follicular scan i dec. dominant follicle ruputred at right side only but i did nt conceive on my follicular scan in feb. month it was 10mm on 10 th day on right side and 8mm on left side but it came shocking that i have multiple follice of 5mm on both sides and on 15th day scan it was only 12mm on right side eventhough i took injections upto 150mg for follical growth im shocked and free fluid also there in pod im very much depressed please give me some suggestions pleas.....
Hi Hariya. I am sorry to hear you are going though all this. I understand you very well. My DH and I are trying to conceive for a little more than 2 years already and no positive result yet. So, I am having my first IUI tomorrow morning. Don't loose the hope, ok. Did you take clomid or any other medication to trigger your ovaries?
Hey, I have been trying to conceive for almost an year. There is no issue if you produce multiple follicles. If you have multiple follicles it means you have PCOD but nothing to worry your doctor can give you medicine. I am eating medicine for PCOD & hopeful it will happen soon
Don't be depressed, you know I have a cousin with the same situation with you. They've been trying to conceive from day one but only got pregnant after 7 years into their marriage. Everything will be okay for you, just relax and take good care of yourself.