frozen cycle cost and meds
I received negative results from our fresh cycle and meeting with our dr next week

just wanted to see if anyone knew the cost of a frozen cycle and what meds i would need to pay for, i do believe its different than the menopur and bravelle, i am going to call the office and ask a nurse too so that we can make a decision to try again .........

thanks for any help
Hi Honey,

Check if your doctor's office offeres packages.  Mine offered a three package special, which includes 1 fresh and 2 frozen.  I'm not sure if I can say the price but it was the least I found in South Florida.  Also, this package allows me to pay a difference if I want to change my frozen for fresh.  Which I'm doing for my second cycle.

The medication was on average about the same price.  With my doctor's office they allowed me to purchase my own meds or get it through them.  Also, alot of the items came a-la-carte.

I'm not sure about your age but alot of clinics offers refunds or price adjustments depending if your 35 or younger. Send me a private msg and I've give you alot more that I have found out on pricing.  

Sunflower
The meds for a FET can differ.  If you do a medicated cycle, you will be on birthcontrol pills (bcp) Lupron, Estrace, and Progesterone.  If you do an unmedicated cycle, it's usually just Estrace and Progesterone.  The cost of the transfer differs from clinic to clinic.  It can range anywhere for probably 1500.00 to 3000.00.  

Hope this helps, and I pray you keep trying :)  Don't give up!!!!!!
I just had a FET and I was on estrogen, progesterone, steroids, antibiotics. I was charged for ultrasound appointments, labs and the transfer plus the meds. Good luck on you FET, hope you get a BFP! Will be thinking of you!