Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
frustrated

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

frustrated

its been almost a year since I had my miscarriage, these last 2 months I havent been trying but ip until then I have does it usually take this long to conceive and will I ever get pregnant again...
I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I have been trying since December to get pregnant that's when I came off of birth control. just try not to stress out about it. like I'm doing to myself. you will get pregnant again. they say it takes 85 percent of normal healthy couples a year to conceive. but whatever I'm trying for sooner than that. so my advice to you would be just relax have fun havin sex. and they say as soon as you forget about it you'll end up pregnant. that's what I'm trying to do. I'm wishing you luck...
that dont work at all!! I had a doctor tell me it was gonnab real hard for me to concieve (conceive) but I got pregnant 5 years later