is my hcg level normal for pregnant
Well I went to my family dr for the results of a pregnancy blood test turns out he didnt tell me what I wanted to hear he told me your blood levels are 845...go and see your ob gyn ...so am I pregnant or not ?? He said he couldnt tell me since theres several factor that contribute to making it high..my last period was feb.21 mild discharge mar.20 tender breast this last week and a slight pain on my ovaries once in a while
I'm positive you don't produce HCG unless you're pregnant.
It's hard to say if your level is normal. Your MD should be able to tell you that. It varies so much depending on how far along you are. Hope this helps...
Unless you have been taking hCG shots for diet purposes or doing them in a course of infertility treatments, there is no way hCG would be in your body except by being pregnant.  Your family doctor should get his head out of the sand on his noncommittal attitude.  Please also keep in mind that there is a really wide range of "normal" hCG levels, so you won't be able to tell exactly how far along you are from the hCG number.  Do go to your ob-gyn and get a second test, so you can confirm that the number is rising at the appropriate rate.  And congratulations.
Tks a lot ive been confirmed that I am pregnant by my obstetrician..I had beta done on the April 16 and my hcg was 845 and on April 22 it was 6544..my last mentral period was on Feb.21 so i guessed that at the time i first got checked i was around 8 weeks prego and april 22 when i had my drs visit they made me a urine pregnancy test and came out negative they still proceeded to do an ultrasound due to the first blood test coming out for positive pregnancy..but seems that i am barely 3 or 4 weeks pregnant based on the ultrasound they only saw a sac and the hcg levels..still we are soo happy i just want to know an actual due date and exactly how far along i am :)..Happy Mommy to be :)