is this what i think it is....?
Just went to the restroom because of cramps- thought i was getting af... when i wiped it was egg white-like cm with stringy blood in it? What does implantation bleeding look like?! Normally when i have cramping like that when i go i start to really bleed but nothing came out when i went it just was on the tp after
It could be. Mine looked like that when I became pregnant in Dec. Stringy kind of dark red brownish, gross, I know , but wanted to describe it . Give it some time, could just be af also but maybe not....Good luck and best wishes!!!
Yeah thats what mine was like. My cramps were getting bad like af was gonna ruin my day completely but it was just light brown cm and then clear cm with little red in it...

How long after your implantation bleeding did you test?/ or get a BFP??
I can't remember exactly , i think I got my bfp about 3 to 5 days after the implantation bleeding but I only had slight cramping and a lot of pressure in uterus area.  I went through ivf though. However, my nurse told me that some women have even light pink to slightly red spotting during implantation. My aunt had her full period for four months when she became pregnant.  It's such a delicate process we have to go through. I would maybe do a hpt in a couple of days if you like...just a  suggestion
Alright, ive had the pressure-like cramping feeling since "O" also. I suppose i will see what it decides to do the rest of the day and tomorrow, & then maybe test again. (Tested this morning and was negative but that was before this new stuff started happening.)
I Seem to always get my implantation bleeding 4 days before AF. For me it was always a (TMI) full wipe of dark purple red thinking af was there and then that quick it was gone! I hope this is it for you!
I had IB last month and it was just like a tiny bit of blood more brown than anything.  For 3 days only when I wiped then if went away.....
well last month I did the same thing,I had I clear stringie cm like stuff coming out when I went to pee with a lil blood in the mix than the next day my AF came...Hope its a BFP for you though....GOD BLESS!
I don't get it? Why would someone spot in the middle of the month and then a whole week later get her period?