light spotting, no period
Hi, I am new to this forum, but not to infertility. We're going on two years. I have very irregular cycles, but they never seem to take little "breaks". This month, on  day 30 (early for me) I have a little pink spotting. And then, nothing else. I mean, nothing. It's been three days, and I do feel cramping. Would this count as my period? I am wondering, because my doctor wants me to come in for day 3 blood work and now I am all confused. Please help, and thank you in advance!
That's a hard one because you don't know if it was your period.  Do you mean ONLY pink spotting and no flow?  Spotting doesn't count as your period so maybe you should give your doc a call and tell him/her and make sure you explain whether it is just spotting or a flow.  You could also spot from ovulation and have slight cramps but it shouldn't be a lot.  You say you've been infertile for 2 years, so I hope you are doing a BBT chart or OPK's, especially since you say you're irregular.  I would go crazy without BBT charting.

Good luck!
Only spotting, like twice I saw some pink on the tissue. I never spot more than a few hours before my flow starts, and I would hate to have to waite another cycle for this test to be run!
Oh, and I did the BBT for a while, but it only seemed to make me more worried. It showed that I usually did ovulate, just sometimes very  (too) late in my cycle. My new doctor is now doing the hormone level tests to see if I am ovulating. She did an ultrasound and I didn't have any cysts, but she thought I might have a bicornuate uterus (heart shaped), but the MRI showed that she was wrong. I am now back at square one. And I am waiting for the doctor or nurse to call me back.
Thanks for the advice, I really am confused.
From what I read I assumed you were talking about implantation bleeding.  Were you ttc at all this month?  Based on the timing, if your cycles are usually long, and you tend to ovulate, it is a very good possibility.