Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
peeonastick.com

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

peeonastick.com

Did something happen to the website 'peeonastick.com'? I just went there for the first time after reading about it on these forums, and it looks like one of those spam sites that come up in search results but don't contain any actual content. Is anyone else seeing that? Thanks. :)
Tags: OPK
How weird. I just tried it and it does look like what you said. I wonder if the domain name got bought out. Hopefully not, though, and it will go back to what it was soon.

Sue
The site no longer exsits. It was shut down after not being updated for a few years. It had a lot of visitors but no one ran it any longer.
The same lady that hosts two week wait dot commmmm, Elle, had that site. It looks like after letting poas ******* run down, she has consolidated on one site.
Thanks Tina, I was looking for this site yesterday.
thanks everybody! :)