Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
preventing pregnancy/conception

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

preventing pregnancy/conception

Hi ladies my boyfriend and I had sex but the condom broke, and unknowingly this is my fertile window I am not ready to become a mom, my fertility window is from the 1st threw the 6th the 6th is when I ovulate, is there a chance I will get pregnant and what can I do to stop it without terminating a pregnancy? All answers will be helpful.
There are pills you can take (they refer to them as the abortion pills) to terminate a pregnancy between five and ten weeks of pregnancy.  it's non-surgical early abortion method
yes it is possible you could be pregnant.  look into Plan B at your local pharmacy.  it's not the abortion pill and works to prevent conception after unprotected sex or in instances like your case.