question possible i maybe be preg.?
hey ladies..i have a question..i have pcos and im currently taking met i have been for the past 6 months..just in april i did clomid first round 50mg i had no side effect!! im currently 10 dpo and i was told to wait for testing at least 14dpo to get a good positive due to a trigger shot i had gotten on my cd14 to induce ovulation..just this past week i have experience sorness of breast..tired..nauseated like as i want to vomit but i hold myself and hot flashes here n there...my question is could i be preg.? or is the clomid playing games with me now? am i getting side effects now? anyone please
For what I know the trigger shot stay at lest for 14 days, well, at least in my case. Clomid also gives you the hot flashes and sort breast as a side effect. But keep checking - If you still positive after 14 days, go see your Re ASAP.
I started testing 9 dpiui (so 10.5 dptrigger) and got neg.  I got my first positive at 12dpiui (so 13.5 dptrigger).  I'd go ahead and test and consider the result a base line.  If it is neg, well it maybe too early and you can keep testing until you are sure.  If it is pos, test again the next couple of days and if you keep getting bfp and the line gets darker, it is probably a true positive.  Best of luck to you.