Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
spotting 2 days before my period

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

spotting 2 days before my period

hello I have been spotting very light red blood today but no cramps my period is due in two days and this has never happen. me and my boyfriend are trying to conceive. Would you happen to know what this might be?
It sounds like implantation bleeding.The egg is attaching to your uterine wall and most likely you are pregnant.You should wait at least a week to so you can take a HPT to be 100% sure.
On the flip side, it could just be spotting and your cycle will be coming as planned. Not to be negative or anything but that has happened to me before and I thought I was pregnant. I for super excited and everything only for AF to come shortly after. If you happen to be late then that's definitely a better sign of pregnancy. Good luck!
what is AF?i see that on every forum!!
Avatar n tn
AF stands for Aunt Flo.... As in your period.