will this work
im 30 yrs old, 5ft 2 inc  short and wheight around 230lb. I have been trying to have a baby since january, have been taking clomid since may startet at 50 mg and now i'm at 150 for the second, time, my Dr. has also started me with glucophage, hoping this will  help. has any one done both, if so what was the outcome???
I am around the same height, I am taking metformin and I got pregnant the first month I was on it and then had a MC...I think I MC because I hadn't had a period for like 3 months before that...Metformin is just the generic of glucophage, the one good thing that it did for me was I weighed about 190 and a year later I am down to 155....but still no luck with conceiving again....hope this helps a little.
Yes it does, thank you...Sorry to hear about your mc. but best of luck to you ... How long have you been on metformin???  I believe I'm also on metformin
just started it today, started clomid yest. now is just  wait and see. I have also been having promblems with my period I'm not regular sometimes I  go about 40 days between periods , so that makes me alittle nervous , some times i wonder If my weight the hole problem????/ Well if i don't get pregnant maybe I'll lose some weight  L.O.L..  do you have any side effects from the metformin