3 DPO SYMPTOMS....
I woke up this morning with slight everything cramping, nausea, back pain, sore breast and heartburn. I don't really have a appetite and when i eat it feels weird like it's stuck in my throat and i wanna throw it back up. Not running to the bathroom as much. What am i experiencing here? I never been pregnant and i never monitored my body so this is a first for everything. I usually nap but now i have no urge to nap. I take vitamins,  Concieve Easy, and i been eating healthy. I took pregnancy test but was negative.....
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise watchful waiting.  I am hoping you don't have the flu!
Good luck!
Dr B
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.