Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
Frozen Embyo Tranfer

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

Frozen Embyo Tranfer
My wife just did a 3 or 4 day Frozen EmbyoTranfer on May 28, its now June 6 and she has gotten nothing but BFN wondering if it is still to early to test with the HPT. The blood test is June 9   should something show on the test. My wife is freaking out

hope you get back to me
Hi!
If your wife were my patient, I would advise her that the reason her blood test is not until the 9th is that the hcg may not be measurable until then.
In other words, yes, it may be too early to test with a urine test.  Wait for the blood test on the 9th!
Good luck!
Dr B
It can be early if it implanted late. Please be patient and check again...