Is there any Chance
Hello Everyone, My name is Jennifer im 23 years old with 3 children that I love dearly :) I just recently got married to a great guy that doesn't have kids and wants atleast one of his own but I have the laparoscopic filshie clips places on in 2010 and had a thermachoic   e endometrial ablation done :( Im so lost for answers and need so good advice. I work for a dr and she says by all of my ultrasounds my uterus and lining is perfect. IF anyone has anything that may help me or atleast make me feel better :)
Thanks so much!!
If you have any questions about what my ultrasounds said please feel free to ask!
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that pregnancy after endometrial ablation is fairly strongly discouraged.  There have been reported cases certainly.  I would suggest that you go to see a fertility expert to weigh the pros and cons.  The risk is that the placenta can fail to separate from the uterus at birth and hemorrhage can follow--possibly life-threatening.
One option would be to consider a surrogate.
Good luck!
Dr B
Thank you so much!
A related discussion, pls help was started.