Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
Soy isoflavones

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

Soy isoflavones
I have been trying for 7 months now having having a miscarraige back in march and have read that soy isoflavones can help fertility but can u just take it or do u have to ask the doctor before u can
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that it is OK to supplement your diet without the oversight of your doctor.  A few things to consider--soy in small quantities can be helpful, but as with anything, too much of a good thing can be problematic.  
Good luck!
Dr B