The right way out :)
My name is rochel, my partner and I are currently expecting our baby in may :) just a question I would like to know. I had my son when I was 19 healthy big weight but he was breech! I had, c-section and it was painful!!!! What are the chances my baby to be will find her way out? I dnt want to go through c-section again. Thankyou :)
HI!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that there is probably about a 90% chance that your new baby will be vertex (head first) and at least a 70% chance that you can deliver her naturally without the need for c section.
There is a chance (since your son was breech) that you have abnormally shaped uterus--eg a septum or heart-shaped uterus.  If that is the case you may end up with a repeat C-section.  By that time, you will be so miserable, you won't mind either way!  =)
Good luck!
Dr B                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
Thankyou :) that was an insight to keep in mind. Ill let you know how we go.