Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
am i pregnant

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

am i pregnant
My last period was march 2 2013 and i took two pregnancy tests yesterday and they cam out positive and i took one this morning with the same results. Does that mean I'm pregnant and if so how far along would i beand aroumd when did i concieve
Hi!
IF you were my patient, and IF your last period was a normal one, I would advise you that you are pregnant and should be approximately 4 1/2 weeks and conception date would have been approximately March 15.  Hope this helps!
Dr B
Thank you. Can you explain to me how I would be 4 1/2 weeks
I think i may of had a miscarriage. i went to bed and woke up.cuz i thought i peed myself and there was blood. What do you think or is it my period after three positive tests
Can you answer my questions please. I started bleeding and i am still bleeding is this a miscarriage or my period after the three pregnancy tesys