Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
clomid sucess
About This Forum:

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

clomid sucess

Hi
I am nearlly at the end of 1st month of clomid no ovulation on day 21&28 bloods need to boost progesterone levels any ideas or success stories v much welcome!!:-)
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would check to see if you ovulated--it sounds, from your post, as though you didn't.  If NOT, I would make some changes. I would probably increase the dosage of Clomid first--the does can be increased incrementally up to 150 mg.  If we were not having success with that, we could add Metformin, or change to Femara.  There are lots of possibilities
Ask your doc!
Dr B
3 Comments
Blank
Hi I'm new to this can any one tell me if clomid can delay ur
Period I'm also on metformin 500mg 3 times a day my period was 15th January started clomid day 2-6 had serval scans and blood
Test all good hospital told me I ovulated day 23 which was 4 feb my period was due 14th feb still nothing did a test on 19th feb negitive ???? Confused.com
Blank
Sorry I have pcos been on metformin 2 years been ttc nearly 5 yrs
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker