Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
help

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

help
I have a two year old daughter and me and my husband want another one but last year this time I found out I had bloodclots in my lungs and a certain type of lupus and I'm worried I may never be able to conceive a child we been trying for 3 months and still nothing wat can I do
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would refer you to a fertility specialist.  There are some tests that probably should be done.  You are likely at higher risk for miscarriage, and you will probably need some special blood thinners in pregnancy.  I would also want to know what your kidney function is like.
I think you will be able to conceive and have a healthy child, but I would suggest getting an appointment with the specialists sooner rather than later.
Good luck!
Dr B