infertility
Hi I'm 22 and I had a miscarriage when I was 20 and I've been trying ever since then. What do I do. Iwant a baby so bad.

Hi!
If you were my patient, I would begin a work up at this point.  Usually after a year of trying we start to look for problems.  The first thing I usually try to find out when patients come to me is: are you having regular periods and have you used ovulation predictors to find out if you are ovulating regularly.  If the answer to that is "yes" then the next thing I do is a semen analysis.  The third thing I do is some type of dye study of the fallopian tubes to be sure they aren't blocked.
Go to see a gynecologist or fertility expert at this point and they can help you with these tests.
Good luck!
Dr B
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?