Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
question

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

question

Me and my husband are trying to have a baby my last period was on the 7 of feb my ovulation days are the 15-22 we had intercourse the 14 16 17
18 could I be pregnant?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that in any cycle in which you have unprotected intercourse, there is a possibility of pregnancy.  The statistic is that 85% of healthy normal couples will conceive within one year of "trying".  So, it is prudent not to expect too much too soon.
Good luck!
Dr B
Thank you