Fertility / Infertility Expert Forum
ttc since december

Questions in the Fertility/Infertility forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include fertility or infertility issues, egg quality, fertility drugs and side effects, fertility tests, genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pregnancy reduction post IVF, ovulation, relationship issues, risk factors, sperm count/quality, and surgery.

ttc since december
me and my fiance have been trying to conceive says December. I quit my birth control it was Ortho Tri Cyclen. my period Is due tomorrow. but my vaginal walls are swollen and I can feel the top of my cervix and its soft..... what does that mean? I have taken 2 pregnancy tests, they have been negative.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that many of the same signs and symptoms of early pregnancy are indistinguishable from PMS. I usually don't recommend doing a pregnancy test until the period is late.  It saves money any anguish.
Good luck!
Dr B
How can I get pregnant I have been trying