First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community
Baby's dad won't cooperate
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE FIRST-TIME PARENT’S COMMUNITY: This is a support community for parents of children aged 0 to 6 months. Discussions in this community are related to the medical, financial and social challenges new parents face including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician, when to call the doctor, and all other new parent concerns.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Baby's dad won't cooperate

Hi there... I'm a first time mom and I'm young but my question is seeing as how my baby's father won't. Cooperate or help me and give me some sort of support. If anything he gets mad when I bring up the baby stuff and gets defencive and will not help me out except go with to appointments and if he is made to. What can I do to get him to help more or want to help and be here? (I'm 6 weeks now) if you can please help... I just don't want to threaten court on him if doesn't step up and take his side of the responcibilty.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hun you cannot make a man help you. Im 13 weeks and my baby father is probably worse than yours. i will just try to be the best mother and father i can be for my child and just pray for my baby father. its nothing wrong with being a single parent. God is the original father anyway so you baby will always have a dad. good luck
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Has he said he will support the child in any way ? sometimes as time goes on and it sinks in they are going to be a Dad it changes, you could ask if he is going to help you financially see what he says .If not that's okay like many single moms you and baby will survive .same to Barbiedoll as she says you will be the best you can be ..Its an important roll bringing up baby ....
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
First-Time Parents (with 0-6 Month-Old Baby) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...