Food Addiction / Sugar Addiction Expert Forum
junk food lover

This forum is a place to ask questions about food additions and to find others who share your interest in the topic of food addiction.

junk food lover
Hi im new to this whole my diet diary thing, so I'm not sure where to begin,so ill start with the fact that as a child i ate alot of junk that ay first didn't effect my weight. Now that im older and not as active i look like I'm 3months. Lol. I find my self eatting two to three plats of food. I also at like that when I'm upset. I got on scale yesterday and i cried. I went frm 125lb to 258lb over a period of years. I find myself depress,low energy, sleepy,and unable to do actives that i was able to do when i wsd younger. Like running ,jump ropping, and riding bike. I miss those things. :-(  what can i do to get back to my old but much healthier self?
see other note