Gallbladder Expert Forum
gallbladder pain during pregnancy
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

gallbladder pain during pregnancy

I am 10 weeks pregnant.
I have severe gallbladder pain on my right side it radiates to my back and right  breast. When i stand it hurts worse, i get headaches vomiting and dizzy. I seen a general surgeon yesterday he scheduled me a ultrasound for Thursday. I don't know what to do anymore I'm so sick and weak I can't keep nothing down, I can't take care of my 11 month old my Ob/gyn won't do anything, he just says keep taking Zofran and your 5mg of hydrocodone. It's not helping at all, I'm starting to get shoulder pain. My local emergency room just gives me fluids and sends me home. (small hospital in a small town no Ob/gyn floor or anything) should I go to a bigger hospital(30 minutes away) I feel like more should be done than giving fluids and sending me home! What should I do? All I can do is lay on my couch and constantly cry.
2827584_tn?1340583296
Sorry you had the problem but glad that you were taken care of.
2 Comments
Blank
5111430_tn?1377666821
Update: I had emergency surgery Wednesday May 1, 2013 to have my gallbladder removed.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
351246_tn?1379685732
Dr. Kokil MathurBlank
Consultant
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity