Gallbladder Expert Forum
not getting anywhere with doctors
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Gallbladder Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about gallbladder issues and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of gallbladders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

not getting anywhere with doctors

I have a question everytime I eat my belly gets big like I'm six months pregnant and stays with me I tried gas pills probiotics on ibs pills nothing I don't know if it has anything to do with surgery I had almost a year ago they took out endometrioma and a hematoma please help its making me look like have a muffin top no matter what or how much I eat I am a very skinny girl to
2827584_tn?1340583296
There are many potential causes of bloating after meals. If this started after an abdominal surgery the potential for partial obstruction should be ruled out. This is typically done with a small bowel series but an abdominal and pelvic CT scan would also be appropriate. Delated gastric emptying could be an issue as well and is readily measured with a simple test. In brief, a thorough and thoughtful evaluation would be expected to provide a reason.
2 Comments
Blank
Thank you for responding if only I can get a doctor to want to do all those things
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
351246_tn?1379685732
Dr. Kokil MathurBlank
Consultant
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity