Gastric Cancer State II
My boyfriend mid forties has been diagnosed with stomach cancer stage II three tumors. Currently receiving chemotherapy injections. He didn't tell me about the diagnosis until last week. He said he was diagnosed back in the late summer. I remember he had an endoscopic proceedure.

He told me the results showed no signs of problems with his esophegous which in the past showed signs of disease/spots. That was all he said. However now it seems they did a biopsy from his stomach and came back as showing cancer. Also had a sonogram of some type. He kept all this to himself, hasn't told anyone other than me.  

He is otherwise healthy. Caucasion. Healthy lifestyle.   What I've been able to read so far is limited regarding injection therapy. I would liek to know more about it. How often can a person have such therapy over time? He said his treament ends in April.  He hasn't allowed me to ask anything else, doesn't want to talk about it. Is surgery a must in these cases?  He told me the doctor gave him a 40% chance..... I'm thinking of what?  I have questions, but he is not talking about it. He is scared. And fiercely private about everything.

I've scoured the internet and read a ton of info.

Hi there!

Stage II stomach cancer is further subdivided into further substages and types, while surgery is usually recommended for all cases of stage II gastric cancer. The injection therapy is likely to be the chemotherapeutic agent used in treatment while the expected prognosis would depend on the stage/ sub-stage of the condition and the response to treatment. I would suggest discussing the situation in detail with him or the treating doctor.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
and now his recent x-ray indicates an "artifact" on his left lower lung. Getting another x-ray to see more detail.