Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community
medical center

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions and support relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options for GIST.

medical center

hello. i don't know if you can help me with this, but i'll try.

i would like to know which is the best medical center in europe for treatments and consultation for GIST cancer? and what his name?

thank you very much
Hi!

I am sorry I will not be able to provide any name of the doctor or a center. The best way to go about it is to ask your local doctor, friends or through local support groups. In the local support groups you can come across people suffering from cancers of the gut and hear their success stories and the doctors and centers they visited. Hope this information will help you locate a good doctor and center in your area. Take care!
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community Resources