Grief & Loss Community
Angel Baby!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to overcominggrief and loss.

Angel Baby!

I see the Angel Baby forum really isnt posting much! So i just wanted to ask everyone to say a prayer for my family! My cousin's 2 month old baby girl was found blue and lifeless last Sunday! We dont know if it was SIDS or what exactly! They did an autopsy so we ll know soon! But its very devasting to lose one of our precious babies! I went 10 yrs without being able to conceive so i have a very soft spot in my heart for all the babies our family has been able to have! I feel guilty and i feel horrible me and her were pg together and our babies were supposed to grow up together! My son also aspirated when he was 1 month old and he survived and hes with us today im very blessed to have my baby boy!  I know some of you ladies have been through this so any advice of what to say to my cousin would help! They re flying bk home tonight they were out of town when this happened so i havent seen her and im not sure how to talk to her! Nothing I can say or do will help her this is a pain that cant just go away!

Also a memorial fund has been set up at Wells Fargo under Angel Emma Gail Memorial Fund! Thats just if anyone knows anyone who would like to help my cousin also has an 18 month old baby girl  to take care of!  Rest Sweetly Angel Emma 8-15-2012 to 11-4-2012!!
RIP baby Emma
My prayers are with you and your family
Oh so sorry for Baby Emma and the family.  I know someone that lost a baby at six months to SIDS and I don't think it's anything that you ever get over.  What a terrible tragedy and I am so incredibly sorry for your loss!  Rest gently Emma.
god bless huni for you all...thoughts and prayers with your family,...