HOPELESS
THEY JUST SENT MY MOM HOME TO DIE BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING MORE THEY CAN DO HER LUNGS ARE NO LONGER WORKING WITHOUT HER BREATHING MACHINE AND WE HAVE NOT SPOKEN IN A CUPLE OF YEARS BECAUSE OF A FAMILY FUED WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY AND KNOW I CANT SEE HER WHAT DO I DO?
Go see her,you'll regret it if you don't!She gave you life,and probably some heartache,but she is your Mother.Go,today and pray with her! God Bless,Jen
I would go no matter what, knowing what i know now.   Despite a good, yet sometimes strained relationship with my brother, i would give anything to have one more day with him.  If i didn't hurt my remaining family, i would even give my own life to see him again.

HPR
You have a conscience. Please do not let your mother die without telling her that you are sorry for being away for so long, tell her that you are there for her and that you love her.

it is a commandment to "Honor thy Mother and Father". When God calls her home, you want her soul to transition in peace and love, so the past is the past and whatever has happened, has to be forgivin immediately and make the peace with your beautiful mother, or this will haunt you for the rest of your life. Go, tell your mom that your there, that everything is going to be ok and tell her how much you love her. You, your mom and family are in my thoughts and prayers.  Judy
THANK YOU EVERY ONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS BUT IT IS NOT ME THAT DOESN'T WANT TO SEE HER IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND, SHE IS A VERY MEAN PERSON THAT HAS DONE AND SAID THINGS THAT NO ONE SHOULD EVER SAY TO THERE CHILD SHE SAID SHE WISHED I WAS DEAD AND SHE WAS SORRY THAT I WAS EVER BORN AND   MY FAMILY ALSO DOSN'T WANT ME AROUND BECAUSE I TOLD THEM ABOUT MY BROTHER RAPING ME WHEN I WAS 10 YEARS OLD AND HE HAD PASSED AWAY BEFOR I SAID ANYTHING BUT HE WAS ALSO A MEAN MAN AND I WAS SCARED OF HIM SO YOU SEE I WANT TO BE WITH MY MOM BUT SHE AND THE OTHERS DON'T WANT ME THERE THEY SAID THEY WOULD HARM ME IF I WENT.BUT THANK YOU ANYWAY.HOPELESS
Your situation is not hopeless. If she is the hospital or a nursing facility, visit her at a time that will be either very early or the last one out, but for your peace of mind, you must forgive her regardless of what has happened. There is a higher justice that will take care of how they lived their lives, but as for you, you must forgive her and make the peace with her and if the rest of the family doesn't want to ever see you again, so be it, but you must make the peace with your mother at all cost.