Grief & Loss Community
Kemari Nicholas

This patient support community is for discussions relating to overcominggrief and loss.

Kemari Nicholas

April 8,2009 I gave birth to a 9.75 lb beautiful baby boy... He was so happy and always smiled... On December 15,2009 @ 9:34 in the morning he was pronounced deceased.. The cause of death was h1n1.... He was such a wonderful baby n I feel that n the 8 months that he lived he completed his mission on earth... But y do I feel so lost???
hi,im so so sorry for your loss..but i understand why you feel lost also..i too lost a child,my daughter,in 1996,and its been a rough ride..i felt lost too,.its so natural to feel how you do,your not alone with the way you feel,and i know how hard it is,.,keep your strength,and keep your faith,i wish you all the best.. if u want to chat im here..or keep posting coz your not alone x
Losing a child at any age is the worst loss anyone will ever endure.  You carried your beautiful baby for nine months and then cared for him for 8, you love this child and he was taken away, it's normal for you to feel lost right now.
Mourn the loss of your baby, cry, be angry whatever you are feeling let the emotions flow, it's all very normal.  Journal your feeling, putting our emotions and thoughts on paper is very therapeutic for us, even if we just toss them away.  Your heart is broken even though you feel your baby's mission on earth was completed, it doesn't make this any easier for you to endure.  Know that all you're feeling is normal, and cry when you feel like crying, a big part of you went with your precious baby.  I'm so sorry, be patient with yourself, and take care.
Thank u both... sometimes all I do is cry bcuz I wake up in the middle of the night after just having a dream about him....