can i VENT ???
this is not a question i fill like yelling out to the world............I MISS MY MOM AND DAD.....I HATE THE HOLLADAYS WITH OUT THEM .....sorry to vent....but it is the holladays so you have to smile and go on when you are dieing in side
Yes, holidays are very difficult.  But they will get better as time goes on.  I posted to you on another thread.  Feel what you need to feel, and it is ok to hate the holidays...for now...just go easy on yourself and feel what you need to feel.  It is all so new to you...time will heal...

Things will never be the same, but things will be "good" again one day.
Yell as loud as you need to. For my family we set aside the first hour of the celebration to deal with the fact that my dad is no longer with us. Sometimes we laugh at past memories and sometimes we cry because we miss him being there so much. Which ever we do, we figure it is important to acknowledge the fact that he is not here and that we still love him and miss him very much.
I know how you feel plenty of people do ,I lost them a few years ago but it still feels like yesterday, how about you find someone else you can spend it with have you any siblings or husband , , invite someone around and get busy it is our thoughts that get us into trouble think of your Mom and Dad  for a little ,while then stop, and distract your self ,dont dwell on the thoughts.