Grief & Loss Community
not sure why

This patient support community is for discussions relating to overcominggrief and loss.

not sure why

I came to this group looking for support and I don't mean to offend anyone,but any question I have asked has been answered by mammo,and I understand not everyone has an answer,but sometimes it just helps to know that people are there to give any support when its so hard to get through a moment of pain or just to say I understand.
I am sure you are a great group of people,but Im just a person trying to get through the tough times,and support is what I have needed.
Take care and always be kind to each other.
kaz
Sometimes questions do not get answered on the count that nobody might not have an answer. We don't want to give you wrong advice or anything of that nature, so sometimes questions do go unanswered for that reason.
Hi....sometimes people just don't know what to say in your situation.  The people here do care very much, but we all feel lost at times when trying to help others, especially if we just can't imagine what one is going through.
Hi...I did not want to offend anyone or hurt anyone's feelings
I do understand my situation is a difficult one.
I had read so many post on here regarding liver conditions I asssumed people here would know.sorry guys.
kaz
We all deal with grief differently, and for many it's very difficult to talk about.  Often...one doesn't know how they got through their loss and are at a loss for words of support.  No need to apologize, we understand you're looking for support and are frustrated.
I wish you all the best & the best possible outcome.God bless.
I am sorry I haven't replied, my daughter was rushed to hosp monday and from there admitted to palliatiive care,Liver  and her other organs are starting to shut down,
So thanku for replies
Regards
Karen