Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Bleeding 2 1/2 months after hysterectomy
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Bleeding 2 1/2 months after hysterectomy

I am 30 years old.   I had a baby 4 months ago as of April 26th and a hysterectomy 2 months ago as of April 21st.   Yesterday out of the blue when I woke up I started bleeding.   It was bright red and somewhat watery.   It lasted only through that day.   I am not sure why.   I started running on Sunday and wasn't sure if that was why.   I did get the clean bill of health after 6 weeks from my dr.   Just wondering what could have caused it and is it normal 2 1/2 months after to still have bleeding here and there?