Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
CIGARETTES/ESTROGEN/GYNECOMASTIA
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

CIGARETTES/ESTROGEN/GYNECOMASTIA

i have a question pertaining to cigarettes/tobacco and how they effect estrogen and estrogen receptors in the body. I recently had gynecomastia surgery and want to make sure tobacco does not influence any growth in the breast area. I quit smoking marijuana from learning it can induce gynecomastia and act on receptor sites so this is a question pertaining to tobacco. Thanks!