Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Could i be pregnant?

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Could i be pregnant?
I took a home pregnancy test last wednsday and it came up positive with a very faint line. Than friday night i went to the hospital and they said it came up negative than turned around the next day and and told me it was positive...but saturday i started having this pinching feeling and cramping feeling in my uterus...could of that been ovulation or conception? I am also having symptoms such as nuseua,sensitive sore breast and nipples,craving weird things and my stomache feels hard. Im just tired of being told i am and than im not!!!
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would do a blood pregnancy test to settle the disputes.  It is possible that you have a very early pregnancy and repeating the test in a week might be another solution.
Good luck!
Dr B
Sounds like you are pregnant!  i had the same symotoms when i was pregnant. Congrats
You are more than likely pregnant. I'd wait about another week or so and repeat the test again. You may be in the very early stagea of pregnancy. I am 13 weeks pregnant and I about every week get those sharp, pinching pains in my lower abdomen. Could be your uterus prepping for a baby.