Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
I have pimples just in the middle of my cycle

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

I've been having "water" pimples on my chest right in the middle of my menstruation cycle.
Everytime I'm there, my chest is full with water pimples and is very disgusting.
I visited a dermatologist and he told me it was a problem with the hair growth in my body and the sebaceous production hormones what caused this, but I had not realized the pimples would show up right in the middle of my cycle! I took the treatment my doctor told me and I haven't got better from those water pimples, all of the other skin imperfections have seem to be gone but not the water pimples. What do i do?!
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would have to examine you to see what type of skin lesion you have. If you have normal acne, I would consider starting you on oral contraceptive pills or spironolactone + oral contraceptive pills. This combination is a good one for normal acne.  It sounds as though you may have a condition called hidradentis however, and that will not respond to these medications. Probably the best thing to do is to have both your gynecologist and your dermatologist consult with each other to help you.
Good luck!
Dr B
I have some High Definition pictures, however I'm not sure if it's allowed to publish or share them in this forums, so I'll try to describe the pimples
They are about an millimeter of diameter, filled with yellowish water and they itch a little and sometimes they're soared