Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Labia Minora Sore
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Labia Minora Sore

This is very embarassing to me, but I have to ask. Lately I have had swelling and redness in the labia majora and just this morning noticed a small red sore or little lump on the minora. It was not painful but did have some clear fluid with some blood. I have been sexually active in the last month with someone I know pretty well. I am hoping this is not herpes. I have no other lesions, nothing near the vagina or any other sores or lesions like people describe, no pain or any other symptoms. Could this just be a random sore that people get periodically? I also should mention I use panty liners on a regular basis and someone told me that could be causing the problem like rubbing or friction causing the sweling and lump. I am a little scared, does anyone have any help?