Please Help.
On and off for the past I'd say, month, I've been having the feeling of a UTI. I constantly feel like I have to urinate and it's a very annoying almost painful feeling although it does not hurt whenever I urinate at all. The pain seems to be coming from the urethra, no where else. I'm not itchy or inflamed. No irregular discharge or anything noticeable besides the fact that of the UTI feeling of pain. I wash with Vagisil everyday because I'm very sensitive to any other kinds of soap. I urinate directly after sex as well. I don't have insurance and I can't keep feeling this way, please help!
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would first check you for a UTI with a urine culture.  Next I would test for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea because these infections can cause urethritis.  I would also check for yeast which sometimes is present with minimal other symptoms.  I would also tryi cranberry juice and Pyridium to see if you would get some relief.
Hope this helps!
Dr B
I think it sounds like a uti