Unusual breast pains for past 3 months
I have been having sore breasts about 1 & 1/2 week after my periods untill it starts again for the past 3 months. And last month my period was 3 days early. My period lasts about 7 days and I'm 32 days apart from each period. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you

Lizzy
HI!
There are a couple of things that I advise my patients to try if they have similar symptoms--first of all you must have a well-fitted bra with good support.  You might even consider having one professionally fitted.  Then, I advise them to try Aleve or Motrin during the worst days.  Two other options that might help are Vitamin E (about 1000 per day) and Oil of Evening Primrose.  If those things don't help, there are some pharmacologic options that your doctor could possibly help you with.  I don't like most of the medications because they have side effects.
Good luck!
Dr B