Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
extreme vaginal burning

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

extreme vaginal burning
have vaginal burning that was made extreme by terconazole 3 day cream.  the burning in my vagina is so bad it heats up my whole body.  it litteraly puts off heat.  putting on clothes you can feel the heat rise cause it's trapping it inside.  also since the cream i have an icy hot feeling in my skin that heats up, this is mostly in the back of my thighs and butt but also in my ankles, face, back, various part of my body.  i heat up so bad but with no fever.  also my eyes will burn when this goes on.  don't know what the inital vaginal burning was from think it was a hormonal thing, but the terconazole cream seems to have caused a reaction i can't get to stop.  this burning goes on most of the time but then every once in a while it will subside a bit for a short period of time.  have already taken the steriod pack with zantac and zrytec for an allergic reaction but it doesn't help.  have been tested for all types of infections and blood work and all are negative.  anyone have any ideas.  please help i'm miserable.

I can only suggest you be seen by your gyn and continue to follow up with them.  Finding the right answer to the cause of some conditions takes time.  

Best regards,

Dr. Downing
A related discussion, this is a response to the question about vaginal burning was started.