Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
horny

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

horny

Hi i have a question i need to know if it is ok to be horny for more than 2days..this is the first time that happen this long...please need a answer...thnk u so much
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that the sex drive expresses itself in different ways in different situations.  For example, if you are a mom with 3 kids and a new baby, you might not feel sexual very often at all.  On the other hand, if you are not in a relationship, but there is an attractive potential partner in your life, you might feel sexual almost all the time.
Most of the time you are going to be somewhere in the middle, and this is normal. Long answer.  Short answer, yes it is OK
Good luck!
Dr B
goodmorning thnk u so much for your time .