Handjob with contmainated condom
Dear doctor,

Recently went for a handjob at a massage parlour. I insisted the worker to use a condom. She was not happy with the request as she mentioned the condoms she use are expensive. As I was insistent she agreed and went out to take a condom. There were other clients served in beside rooms by other workers.

Suppose she happens to meet another worker who just finished serving another customer. In order to save cost she takes the used condom from her and put it on me and give a handjob. Would there be any risk? In other words,

1) Let's say another guy ejaculated into the condom or has pre-ejaculate inside the condom and less than a minute the CSW puts it on my penis and give me a handjob will it be risky.

2) Would HIV survive inside condom for one minute or lesser? I am aware that once the virus is outside body it cannot infect....but can it survive inside the condom for one minute or lesser.
Thank you fro your post.
First of all I think that the whole scenario is highly unlikely.  However if something like that were to have happened, I do not believe that there would have been any risk for you, certainly not of HIV.  I find it very hard to believe that the lady would have taken a used condom; in addition to that, this would have had to have infected semen; and even if that had been the case, the virus would not be able to infect as it would have been outside of the body, but also it would have required an access into your blood stream.  Science fiction!!  No chance!!
No need to worry!! No need to test!! Forget it!!
Regards,
Dr José
3) Dear doctors forgot to add that I have foreskin (uncircumcised)
Dear Doctor,

Thanks for the assurance. Just wanna clarify that I have foreskin. Would that make any difference?