HIV - International Expert Forum
Handjob with contmainated condom
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Handjob with contmainated condom

Dear doctor,

Recently went for a handjob at a massage parlour. I insisted the worker to use a condom. She was not happy with the request as she mentioned the condoms she use are expensive. As I was insistent she agreed and went out to take a condom. There were other clients served in beside rooms by other workers.

Suppose she happens to meet another worker who just finished serving another customer. In order to save cost she takes the used condom from her and put it on me and give a handjob. Would there be any risk? In other words,

1) Let's say another guy ejaculated into the condom or has pre-ejaculate inside the condom and less than a minute the CSW puts it on my penis and give me a handjob will it be risky.

2) Would HIV survive inside condom for one minute or lesser? I am aware that once the virus is outside body it cannot infect....but can it survive inside the condom for one minute or lesser.