HIV - International Expert Forum
Hello Dr, few questions
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Hello Dr, few questions

After an accident medium to high risk, my life collapsed. I'd rather not go into details, because I want you to judge me, regardless of risk. Sorry my English, I speak of Brazil.
Let the principal:
1- 5 days after I started with a morning nausea for +- 38 days   /   5 days after developing dizziness and drowsiness for +- 25 days  /  5 days after development abdominal bloating and heaviness in the stomach for +- 35 days  /  5 days after developing excess gases by up and down, which last for 50 days  /  55 days after developing sore throat and some dry mouth, which last the last 5 days / I also had intestinal malabsorption in those days.
Malabsorption can happen in the ars?
2- After 13 days, modular roche Ag p24/ Ab negative (0,35) , After 38 days, modular roche Ag p24 / Ab negative (0,15) , After 42 days, modular roche Ag p24 / Ab negative (0,19) , After 60 days, modular roche Ag p24/ Ab negative (0,21) (Graças a Deus).
Even if the tests were not very sensitive to p24, they would be conclusive?
Sorry so many questions
I need more tests? My symptoms are worrying? Thank you Dr.
1024580_tn?1331577721
Hello,
Thank you for your post and welcome to our forum.
There is no doubt that you negative test results  after 38 days are all final and fully conclusive without any doubt.  You are HIV negative and your symptoms have absolutely nothing to do with HIV and you do not need to have any further HIV tests.  However if you have not done already so, I would advise you to get a full STD screening as there are many other infections that are far much more common and much easier to transmit than HIV.
Best wishes,
Dr José
4 Comments
Blank
Dr Jose , thanks for the reply.
I'm having intestinal malabsorption. This is something disturbing?Even if the tests were not very sensitive to p24, they would be conclusive?  I really can forget the hiv? This is my last asks .
Stay with God.
Blank
Just to complement the above comment.
Dry mouth also has me very worried.
Blank
Dr Jose , Just answer this last question.
I have no more money for another post.
This month I've posted twice on  Freedom Health and twice here. The money ran out.
Thank you
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
936016_tn?1332769204
Dr Sean CummingsBlank
FreedomHealth
London,
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker