HIV - International Expert Forum
Possible risk infection

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Possible risk infection

Dear dr

Sorry if you will answer repeated things again and if my English poor

I am 28 yr old male with no report of std previously and no vaginal sex with sexual worker before the incident. I only have sex at home and did hand job in massage parlour.

2 weeks ago in massage parlour the host accidentally have vaginal and oral sex with me. Before performing oral and vaginal, she put condoms so i use  male condom during oral and vaginal.

The penetration itself last for 3 minutes than ejaculated. After ejaculation my pens still inside vagina for 1or 2 minutes with condom still on.

After incidents i takeoff condom and rub penis using tissue and clean penis using  antitoxic soap.

My question are:

1 how big the risk of his because im not checking condition of condom if the condom broken in some part?
2. Condomsmthat i use with flavor,condom is it less safe?
3. The penetration itself very short about 3 minutes than after that 2 minutes my penis idle inside vagina. Any risk factor on that?
(My main concern risk on hiv infection)

I am go to counsellor and perform his blood test 2 week after incident still waiting result than asked yo go back at three month after incidents if result negative.

I'm having flu and cough but almost health again after taking medicine including antibiotics. The activity itself very hectic recently.

Thanks dr hope to see reply.
hello,
Thank you for your post.  Here are your answers:
1. how big the risk of his because im not checking condition of condom if the condom broken in some part? IF THE CONDOM REMAINED INTACT, THE RISK IS ZERO.  iF THE CONDOM WAS BROKEN AND THE LADY WAS HIV POSITIVE, THE RISK WOUDL STILL BE VERY LOW, LESS THAN 0.1%
2. Condomsmthat i use with flavor,condom is it less safe? NO, THEY ARE AS SAFE AS THE OTHERS.
(My main concern risk on hiv infection)
NO RISK IF THE CONDOM REMAINED IN PLACE AND INTACT.
Best wishes,
Dr José
Add info the incidents in jakarta indonesia
Dear dr jose

Now I'm in 3 weeks after vaginal exposure. Last week (2 weeks aftr exp) the test ab / ag 4th g was negative.

My cold (running nose) that started 1 week after exp already ok. However I had oral ulceration (minor only little) during that time which is also already ok.

Are the flu (running nose) and ulecration hiv related sympthoms?

How big possibility the test result changed in 6th week after exposure?

Please2 help me as now I relates any sign to hiv related sympthom

Additional info, after searching on internet may be the condom is not broke as the condom still intake and no burst sound. The condom itself product of dkt international usa manufactured here.

Thanks for your willingnes answering this

Regards  
Dear dr jose

Thanks for your willingnes answering this. I'm on great deal stress during window period

Regards  
Any comment Dr? Also add info i ejaculated inside and the lady still in position for 2 minutes. Any record hiv viral climb to small space in condom (if any ) to head pens while condom intake.

Please help with those queries