HIV - International Expert Forum
sure i have hiv, thinking of suicide..

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

sure i have hiv, thinking of suicide..
ok so heres what happened:

i went to a FKK club in Germany 16 days ago and had sex with 5 different girls. unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal intercourse (the girls were all romanian)

10 days ago i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend (i know what i am for cheating, wish i could turn back time every second)

9 days ago i felt burning while peeing and and discharge so i thought to go and have myself a full test although i thought it was probably gonorrhoea or chlamidya.

5 days ago i had myself tested (about a week after exposure including hiv duo test) at which point the lymph nodes in my groin were very swollen and tender. doctor also started me on antibiotics as she saw the discharge

Today the lymph nodes in my groin are still swollen and painful, i had a sore throat yesterday (which left today) and have been feeling very flushed although i dont have a temperature. I have a sore back and slight diarrhoea. I also feel the lymph nodes in my armpits, ears and neck although they aren't nearly as swollen as my groin which is really bad.

My test results came back positive for gonorrhoea and negative for everything else (i know 7 days is not reliable at all for a hiv test)

I still wasn't that concerned up to this point as i thought it was due to the gonnorhea or something. This is when something awful happened. My girlfriend called me and told me she has a maculo-papular type rash all over her face and chest (started 2 days ago 8 days after her possible exposure) my world collapsed and i want to kill myself as i am sure i have infected her with hiv. I honestly dont care about myself she is all that matters. Please tell me there is some hope...
Hello

Thanks and to Jnab and SQseven.

Protected penetrative sex will not result in HIV - unless there was a slip, tear, break in the condom which you have not described.

Being sucked will not result in HIV infection. Performing oral sex on HIV positive females has been known - although rarely - to spread HIV.

Gonorrheal infection may cause a rash like the one you describe - and it is much more likely that your girlfriend has gonorrhoea.

I would suggest telling your girlfriend you have cheated and telling her that she needs to be tested for STD's.

I think infecting her with HIV is terribly unlikely and the chances of you having it yourself are terribly unlikely also.

kind regards, Sean
I m not an expert but being sucked without condoms is probably a zero risk.
Moreover 1 week symptoms post exposure seems too fast for me.
Wait for more expert answers and do not thîk about suicide.
Regards
Your sex was  condom protected as you claim, and oral sex in any variation does not carry any risk for HIV .