Positive and very lonely
Hi, been positive since last year and on arvs and now very healthy and I have taken control of my life. I want to experience it just as a normal human being despite taking care. I have been to very many sites in search of a soul mate but in vain thus am asking is it possible to find someone of the same status and pick up the pieces and live life a normal way and if possible have children? Is it possible to love someone from another country and fall in love and if possible relocate and have a peaceful life together? I am so tormented with being lonely with no one to share my worries with, someone who can give me a hug and tell me its alright and help me understand my situation better as we share the same status?
Stop looking for love. Love will find you.
I have had this disease for 23 years and I am still waiting for love to find me. The problem is that the ladies that have been interested don't know about my health status and I am too fearful of rejection so I just don't go there.  I'm sure that is my fault to a point, but rejection is no fun and its almost easier to be alone then to go through that.
I joined two HIV support groups one is all girls the other mixed we go on days out and get to open up to someone who gets what you mean and how you're feeling.
Do you have any of those you could attend? That might be a nice way to meet someone or at least make a poz friend until Mr right comes ur way :)
There are HIV date sights, some of my friends use them. Are you in the UK? X
I have been poz 10yrs, my son is 6 and negative, there are wonder drugs you can take that 99.9% stop transmission to baby, as long as u take them right. When I was diagnosed the nurse told me about all this or I admit I'd have been lost x
Aww Tracy that's sad, I knew my ex had HIV and loved him anyway, you need to open up give us girlies a chance xxx
U should go to a poz meeting or organize one,nobody should be lonely because of HIV, I'll be your friend here u seem really cool x