HIV, Living With Community
Positive and very lonely

This is a community for those who have HIV/AIDS, and for family and friends impacted by it. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. All questions and comments. posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.. Under NO circumstances should you act on any advice or opinion posted in any of MedHelp’s communities without first consulting your medical provider. If you have questions regarding your risk for HIV, please visit our HIV Prevention Community.

Positive and very lonely

Hi, been positive since last year and on arvs and now very healthy and I have taken control of my life. I want to experience it just as a normal human being despite taking care. I have been to very many sites in search of a soul mate but in vain thus am asking is it possible to find someone of the same status and pick up the pieces and live life a normal way and if possible have children? Is it possible to love someone from another country and fall in love and if possible relocate and have a peaceful life together? I am so tormented with being lonely with no one to share my worries with, someone who can give me a hug and tell me its alright and help me understand my situation better as we share the same status?
Stop looking for love. Love will find you.
I have had this disease for 23 years and I am still waiting for love to find me. The problem is that the ladies that have been interested don't know about my health status and I am too fearful of rejection so I just don't go there.  I'm sure that is my fault to a point, but rejection is no fun and its almost easier to be alone then to go through that.